We are planning on reopening for weekly guesthouse letting from March 2021, subject to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic at that time.
We will be introducing a number of changes that include:
- A minimum stay of 7 days (except under certain circumstances, for example our support of the West Cork Rally, if held)
- Weekend bookings will only be available outside of high season
- Revised check-in and check out times (to allow for longer turnarounds)
- A revised Booking Terms & Conditions that include clauses specifically relating to Covid-19
- The removal of some items from the guesthouse inventory that may be perceived as higher risk for the potential spreading of Covid-19
- Additional Covid-19 related procedures that guest will be required to adhere to during their stay.
During the pandemic, our automatic online booking system will remain closed. We will continue to make no-obligation reservations manually by email and telephone. Please follow our Facebook page for the latest updates.